The candidate is expected to:
- Translate user requirements into software specifications.
- Develop scalable solutions for a variety of clients—from well-known, high-profile, e-commerce companies to traditional brick-and-mortar companies.
- Implementation of web architectures (LAMP/MAMP).
Required experience :
- A degree in software engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Strong Experience in developing/deploying PHP applications
- Expertise in HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of Database programming (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for the web and independent interest in web technologies
Strongly recommended :
- Knowledge of CakePHP
- Knowledge of CVS/SVN
- Knowledge of PHP Classes
- Experience in using AJAX
- Have working knowledge of Linux, Mac OS X or BSD
- Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database-driven Web applications
- Passion towards Open Source solutions
Applicant must display a proven track record of delivering projects on-time to speci-fication. References are required and will be checked.
We are primarily a technology company run by technologists from the ground up. We respect your creative requirements and are very flexible when it comes to working hours.
The ideal candidate will proactively identify original solutions to problems, demon-strate an ability to work independently and be equal parts 'thinker' and 'doer'.
You MUST have good IT English: Good enough to read technical documentation and to participate in a technical meeting.
EasyCalcCheck Plus - Warning: The form was not found, because the template uses overrides. Please adjust the search string for the form in the file easycalccheckplus.php or delete the overrides in templates/yourtemplate/html!